Via Gaeta 83, Roma 00185
Completely restyled with simplicity and elegance, this historic "palazzo", surrounded by picturesque gardens, offers a central yet peaceful location in the heart of Rome.
Found in a quiet street just a short walk from the Termini train station, bus and subway stops that lead to all of Rome, some bedrooms offer enchanting views of the Terme di Diocleziano gardens from their balconies. With professional, courteous and multilingual staff; each guest will be offered complete assistance to ensure an enjoyable stay in tranquil surroundings.
As well as its setting, Hotel Pavia offers value for money and clean, comfortable accommodation; the perfect base for your city break.Room Information:
All of the hotel's comfortable and fully equipped rooms include a private bathroom, shower, hairdryer, complementary bathroom accessory kit, satellite TV, minibar, safe and air conditioning (extra charge, on request). Several rooms overlook the beautiful Santa Maria degli Angeli cloisters in the Terme di Diocleziano compound.
Room are available as singles, doubles, triples and quadruples.Area Information:
Hotel Pavia is located on the quiet Via Gaeta, just a 5 minute walk from Termini train station, the airport shuttle terminals and the bus and subway stops that lead to Rome.
Sites and monuments include:
The Terme di Diocleziano, known for being the largest baths in the ancient world, that held 3,000 bathers. It houses the Santa Maria degli Angeli church convent and cloisters and one of the National Roman Museum buildings, where important finds from the baths and other archaeological sites in Rome are on display.
A visit to Santa Maria degli Angeli (created by Michelangelo) and the Vestry, provides an interesting look at 16th and 17th century Roman architecture and art. The imposing size of the age old Roman constructions converted from baths into religious buildings is astonishing.Travel Information:
From Fiumicino and Ciampino airports:
- Take a train (the Leonardo express from Fiumicino or the overhead rail FM4 or FM6 from Ciampino) or a shuttle to Termini train station.
Hotel Pavia is 100 metres from Termini train station:
- Cross Piazza dei Cinquecento in front of the station, keep to your right and turn onto Via Gaeta. The hotel is at number 83.
By car from the North:
- From the motorway, take the GRA, and exit at Via Nomentana following signs for the centre.
- Continue for 15 kilometres onto Piazza di Porta Pia.
- Continue straight along Via XX Settembre and turn left on Via Pastrengo (after the Treasury building).
- Turn left again on Via Cernaia. At the first set of traffic lights, turn right on Via Volturno.
- At the traffic lights, turn right again. 30 meters ahead on your right is Via Gaeta. The hotel is 100 meters further down.
From the motorway (south):
- Take the GRA for Via Appia.
- Take the Appia exit and follow signs for the centre.
- Continue on Via Appia Nuova for about 15 kilometres onto Piazzale Appio.
- Continue straight on and keep to your right taking Via Merulana.
- Go straight until Piazza Santa Maria Maggiore.
- Pass on the right of the Basilica until you reach the stop light intersecting Via Cavour.
- Turn right and, in Piazza dei Cinquecento, turn left.
- Continue straight on, cross Piazza della Repubblica and turn right on Via Cernaia.
- At the first stop light, turn right on Via Volturno.
- Then, at the first stop light, turn right again, 30 meters ahead on your right is Via Gaeta.
Click here for more details.
Pavia Hotel Rome
Via Gaeta 83 Rome 00185
Termini Station Area
The Pavia Hotel is completely styled with simplicity and elegance, making your first contact with Rome a pleasant experience.Location:
The hotel is located in the centre of the city, a few steps away from the most fascinating historical sites, and right next to the Termini Railway Station. Being in proximity to the Fiumicino Airport Terminal and numerous city bus stops, it is an excellent reference point for tourists.Rooms:
The guestrooms meet the needs of travellers, seeking an accommodation in Rome at a reasonable price. They make a pleasant vacation in Rome possible for everyone. In addition, certain rooms have balconies with an enchanting view of the gardens of the Terme di Diocleziano.Restaurant:
The onsite bar is open 24 hours a day and is an ideal spot for relaxation.General:
Each guest will be offered complete assistance to ensure an enjoyable stay in a quiet and discreet environment. The main feature of the Pavia Hotel is its silent and quiet atmosphere.
hairdryer · in-room safe · Internet access · mini bar · private bathroom / ensuite · radio · refrigerator · telephone · television
100 metres to the airport(Fiumicino) · 100 metres to the train station(Termini)
Click here for more details.
Via Gaeta 83 00185 Rome
Repubblica - Termini
Hotel Pavia, housed in a breezy villa situated directly behind the Baths of Diocletian, in the heart of Rome, lies in close proximity to some of the city's most fascinating historic sites and adjacent to the Termini Railway Station, Air Terminal and several public transport terminuses. Thanks to its superb position, the hotel is both easy to reach and boasts excellent connections to the rest of the city. On-site amenities include private parking facilities, 24-hour reception and bar service, free Internet access and a gracious private garden.
entire property is air conditioned;historic building;pets accepted;credit card accepted;garden;garage;Internet/email services;TV room;reading room;bar;currency exchange;room service - 24 hour;front desk - safety deposit box;front desk - 24 hour;front desk - fax service;concierge;city tour;newspapers;city maps;tourist information;luggage room;multilingual staff;rooms with view available upon request;hairdryer in room;safe;mini bar;direct dial phone;telephone;Internet plug;radio;colour TV;satellite TV;writing desk;wireless Internet connection;wireless Internet connection in the entire property;
Number of rooms:
Click here for more details.