Fiji is a beautiful island nation consisting of 300 islands. Here are 10 reasons why you should consider Fiji for your next vacation.
1. Fiji is a tourist destination that has something to offer for everyone, and no matter what the budget, tourists to these islands will be able to find accommodation and activities to suit their needs. Whether it is a romantic holiday, backpacking trip, family trip or a luxury vacation, Fiji is an excellent choice for a holiday.
2. The Fiji Islands accommodate tourists from every part of the world, including UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
3. The people of Fiji have a reputation of hospitality, and this is evident as soon as you enter the island regions, when you are serenaded with traditional island songs. Almost every hotel in the country will have singers to serenade guests with a welcome and a goodbye song.
4. The Island cruises on offer are one of the most popular reasons why people choose to visit Fiji. This cruise can be of any duration, ranging from a one day cruise or a weeklong cruise. Most hotels and tour operators in the city allow tourists to book island cruises.
5. The Fiji islands boast many excellent spots for scuba diving and snorkelling. These sites are some of the best in the world, and many tourists visit this country only for its diving opportunities.
6. Of the 322 islands in Fiji, half of them are uninhabited, and as a result there are extensive stretches of beautiful, untouched white sand beaches. Tourists will be able to visit a great many of these beaches, although some of them cannot be accessed by regular tourists.
7. The island nation of Fiji has virtually no crime, and there are almost never any complaints from tourists in terms of locals cheating them out of money, or valuables being stolen.
8. Fiji enjoys a sunny, breezy and mild climate and even the ocean is at an ideal temperature for swimming and surfing.
9. Apart from diving and snorkelling, the Fiji islands boast several water sports activities and as a result the islands are a popular holiday destination for people who enjoy adventure sports. Kayaking, trekking, mountain biking and other adventure sports are available on most of these islands.
10. The accommodation and amenities available to tourists in the Fiji Islands are relatively inexpensive, and are usually of a very high quality. Whether it is food or stay, it is generally available at a lesser cost than in most other islands in the Pacific.